If you are having trouble displaying your site as full width please check your setup to ensure that the boxed layout has not been activated. All of our themes contain an option to apply the boxed layout from the General Settings section of the theme options panel, however a small number of themes also allow for the boxed layout to applied using the native WordPress feature.
If you’re having trouble displaying your site as full width please try the solutions below.
- Go to the General Settings section of the theme options panel.
- Scroll down to Enable Boxed Layout and ensure the switch is turned off.
- Save the theme options panel to update your website with the changes.
- In the main WordPress menu go to the Appearance -> Background.
- This will take you to the native WordPress customizer page.
- Expand the setting for Colors and ensure that no background color is set.
- If a color is set then clear this.
- If not color is set then expand the setting for Background Image and ensure that no background image is set.
- If a background image is assigned then remove then ensure that the background image is removed.