The homepage intro call to action is a great way of capturing your visitors attention when they first land on your website. The call to action is displayed towards the top of the homepage, below the slider, and will be one of the first messages your visitors may see when they land on your website.
To add intro call to action to your homepage follow the steps below.
- Go to the Homepage section of the theme options panel and scroll down to Call To Action – Intro.
- Put a tick in the message checkbox to enable the call to action.
- Add a title message. This will be the header text and wrapped in h3 title tags.
- Add a teaser message to give visitors more information.
- Specify a button message if you want to display a button in the message box.
- Specify whether the button should link to an internal page or external URL.
- If linking to an external URL be sure to add https:// before the URL.
Remember that this call to action will only display on the homepage.